Why does everything seem to be falling apart at the same time…


And why do we bring others down too?

 

 

These days I hope the big guy up above is blessing my family with all the light in the world, cause they sure aren´t getting it from me…

I am turning into a tired stressed out semi-fat bridezilla, nest builder, designer of new Collections, working at the store and all one leg. Yes my knee is f***** up!  And all this, while I am trying to eat less due to the wedding date soon coming…

Do I? Eat less? NOPE! If any I am eating more. Stressed out, tired and feeling SOOOOOOO sorry for myself.

Period!

Do you know that feeling? Have you ever been here?  Okay okay, I know I will rise up again, shine brighter than ever on my wedding day. I just need to pull myself together… again…

Maybe on one leg, and not so skinny as I thought, and maybe I won´t end up with that all perfect wedding on my restrained 4 kids budget… But do You know what?

It doesn´t matter!

As long as I have my loved ones beside me. Right?

So why this outburst? I turned right over the minute I started writing about my frustrations. – What do you do when there is a "fire"? Do you have same high expectations to yourself?  as I do...

Are you also posting  picture perfect posts and pictures on FB, Instagram, Pinterest ect.

 To shield yourself from the eyes of the critics? Our own group is the worst…  the women… (sorry ladies, but we are)

I do –I am not at all ashamed to amit it. The moment I know I am going to work, I lay a layer of SHIELD –also known as makeup – I put on my black clothes, (somehow I´ve convinced myself that no one will notice me when I wear black) And I am ready to face the bombing from the outside…

(stupid) Comments or Questions such as:

Have you gained a little weight lately, Louise?

Your skin looks very dry, Louise…

You look so tired, Louise…

Why haven´t you ….??? And all that comes along…

As  if it where any of their (you women) business……. And you are not alone – I have caught myself putting out some (not all) of above questions. Dammit!

Well I do love my makeup, so I won´t quite that, but I promise, I will become so much better to send out positive comments, energy, and love. Will you join me? 
Let´s start on:

 www.facebook/arctinista.com 

Who would you tag and send some positivity?

I will send out the first one!

You ladies of Greenland, you sure look beautiful. period!

 

Love,

Arctinista <3

Comments