Spread the word… sharing is caring :)


I started this blog to tell you all about the fashion and being a designer in Greenland.

I followed a lot of great advice on how to promote my blog, my Facebook, my Instagram – and my twitter…

I am not sure I did it all correct as I still haven´t got the 1.million followers many of the advisers promised me…


What I did get was this (!): so many people connect Greenland with a lump of ice that gives them a great photo watched from above in the airplane….

Newsflash! We live approx. 56.000 people here.  –we also have times with green summer months, therefor the name: Greenland!


We have the most difficult language in the world. We have ice, northern lights, mountains and so much more… I could write about all the things we have – but for the interested you can also pay a visit to this great website:


The thing a lot of foreigners forget, is that it isn´t all a tourist sight. Real people with real lives live here. We grow up, go to school, get married, have children, go to work (in my case as the first producing fashion designer from and living in Greenland) have our ups and downs like anybody else in the world…

I know I know, we are special... We live on the world biggest Island, and countries are fighting for the right to use our resources…  

But before you post another picture of the ice, or comment on one – try to dig deeper into our history, our lives, or even help spread the word.

You could start by spreading mine…

Thank You
Arctinista <3

Comments