Some of my best advice -regarding our appearance

It is said that it takes a person 10 sec. to judge another on their appearance alone.


What impression do you leave? or want to leave?


And did you know that knowing your bodyshape and assets is only an empowerment?

I will try to give you some advice on what to do with your appearance / and give you an idea on what these 3 different bodyshapes looks like.




Hourglass (full chest, small waist, good hips)




Apple shape (mostly sitting on the stomach, slender legs and arms)




Pear form (slender waist, small shoulders, wide hips and thighs)




And if you want to read more about  these or other bodyshapes, I would highly recommend the bodyshape gurus Trinny and Susannah - all their books and blogs are followed by super beautiful pictures and very easy-to-understand ideas and guides.


www.trinnyandsusannah.com


You gotta love them!


First! Do you know that feeling when you walk into a store, the sales person looks super nice  in a blouse from that same store.  The first thought is - I also want that look!  
So you buy the same shirt and when you put it on, you look like a mess in it, it doesnt highlight anything good or you may even get a bad comment on it ...A shoppers nightmare! In order for this NEVER to happen again, the next time you shop, look extra at that person. Do you have the same body shape? And here I dont mean if she is a size small and you a XXL. Are you at all the same type?




Let's start with the hourglass shape.What many women forget are an hourglass shape is NOT ONLY a size small . A size 54 can certainly also have an hourglass figure. Here's how to define the hourglass figure: Shoulders and hips have almost the same width. The waist is smaller. Whether it's just under the chest or it sits at the navel.

Apple Form:The woman with this figure has the most sitting around the waist. She can have both a small or a  large chest. The focus is on the center of the body. Legs / arms and shoulders are relatively slim.

Pear Shape:Small chest, narrow shoulders, wide hips.In my opinion, for many years, it has been an ideal striving for the hourglass figure, but in my optics, it's a matter of focusing on one's strong side. 



 The Appearence is keyword to look your best. Beautiful hair, beautiful eyes, beautiful lips, a nice chest ,a nice waist, long legs, beautiful hips, beautiful hips, beautiful knees (yes they actually can be)  nice feet etc ...


 again It is said that people judge others in the first 10 seconds, they see another person. What impression can or will you leave?



Look at yourself in the mirror. Praise
minimum 3 points! Was the one point your beautiful eyes? Find a blouse that matches the color - wauw! See what happens .. Your entire face certainly lit up.


I love our colorful blouses at www.nuukcouture.gl

 I love this green Alice blouse in linen that really emphasize my green eyes.

Was  the next one your bust?
Treat it with a good quality bra. My absolute favorite brand is Wonderbra. See more here:



 www.wonderbra.co.uk



- but it's just my favorite. For someone like me whom have born two children it is essential to have a bra with a lift. And that means the world of difference when wearing a blouse or dress. Again, Trinny and Susannah also gives good advice on how your bra has to fit.  See the link further up.

or is it your thin legs? Put a skirt on! Life is too short to save the skirts in your closet - for that one special occasion. Make today a special day. put a pair of great KUNERT tights with shape effect. I love them! They wont give you sour toe odor . They do not tighten at the waist, so you won´t get an extra belly lump and they are very suistanable. I have some pairs that are 2-3 years old and they are still nice. Mine are bought in MATAS.



www.kunert.de - read more about them here.


 So what to do? 
 
FIND and highlight your assets! Assemble your wardrobe with focus on it. Do not leave the clothes lying for months unused. Today is a party - I promise you it will get noticed.

This Picture is from when I turned 35 and I had bought myself a Diane Von Furstenberg dress.

I looooved it!  it kissed my body on all the right places.

I hope this was usefull to you.


have a nice weekend.



xxxooo



Arctinista



Comments