Working on a huge suprise!!!


Dear reader,

Some of you guys know about my huge surprise for my future husband. I can´t reveal it her –cause I know he reads my blog…

This must be one of my biggest working surprises ever. And it takes a great deal of my spare time.

For thoose of you whom are now interested –write me a message on www.facebook/arctinista.com

For those of you who already knows, and want to exchange a greeting – I will only exchange with the ones that follow my blog!

I know this sounds a bit … much(!)

But did you know we only live 56.000 + people in Greenland?   And Greenland covers approxemately  2.175.600 Square meters. It will be difficult to find others who will exchange…

Do you know how we live? How we look? What we care about? Our Culture? what we eat? our sports? ect…

I have made it my mission to tell as much as possible about Greenlandic people and my life! Why? because I think it is important that the world stops viewing us as drunks, small, without visions, ideas, living on the ice, that most of us doesn´t care for our children, or worse that our way of living stopped at the stone age…

Therefor!

If you wan´t an exchange note and a great picture, -you will have to follow my blog. In order for me to use my spare time making another project than being, mom, designer, entrepreneur, blogger, soon to be wife, sister, aunt, dog walker, and so much more.

It is totally up to you J

But for those of you that choose this little kind gesture in return, I promise you a GREAT photo!

love,

Arctinista <3
Nuuk, Greenland from above.  Hiking



Comments